Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm for: Mitt!

I've decided to commence a series on all the Republican candidates I support for the nomination -- and I do support each and every one of them. The reason I support them all is that none of them scare me (including Ron Paul, and that could change if he catches on). They are each an individual facet of what is catastrophically wrong with Mister Bush, and every week there is another excellent news drop on why each one is a trainwreck waiting to get nominated.

Today's endorsement: former "Taxachusetts" Governor, Willard Mitt Romney.

Like George W. Bush, he's a never-been-in-touch rich kid claiming CEO-type leadership, as if running our nation is just like running GM.

(It's not.)

How never-in-touch is Mitty?

His campaign is desperately trying to explain this latest moment of brilliant Presidential, character, judgment and prostitution, via TMZ.

He's a genius, really.

ENDORSED.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given the American voters' uncanny knack for electing Republican candidates regardless of how awful they seem, I really think you should only endorse someone you could live with being in the White House for the next eight years.

-Mark M.

Mark Netter said...

The point is I can't live with any of them, so I shall endorse them all (in the Primary, not General Election). Should one of them win, then as is typical in a democracy, the majority with get the government it deserves.