Saturday, May 30, 2009

On Point

I believe that our current "decider" is one of the most judicious leaders in the world right now. Anywhere. And I don't believe he's made anything close to a mistake with Sonia Sotomayor. In fact, I believe that the rightwing is terrified of her before the Senate Judiciary Committee, hence the push by losers like Newt Gingrich to get her to withdraw before that happens, because I believe that once she's heard fielding questions from Senators of both Democratic and Republican persuasion, she will prove not just her worth but her superiority as a member of the legal profession.

I'm sure the President does as well, hence he's right out front with this weekend's video address to the nation:



Just watch what happens when Sotomayor speaks for herself.

No comments: