Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Next

If the Dems want to win the next one, they have to start documenting the plutocratic legislative moves that will begin in the House in January from Day One, tie it to Citizens United, and not miss a beat. The foxes are coming back to the hen house.

Just like the GOTP built to this night step-by-step, beginning with the de-legitimization of the President via birther protests, Hitler mustaches and racist smears, to the point of brainwashing the willing and weak-minded alike, so must the Dems start immediately to battle this new beast, who's first act will be continuing the horrific tax cuts for the rich that fueled the current deficit they claim to be against.

Other than that, expect President Obama's popularity to rise as the new House overreaches. Expect various Tea Partiers to disgrace themselves in public scandal. But also expect that the corporate cash flood that fueled their win, including the millions given by Fox News to support the very candidates they claim to cover "Fair & Balanced" to grow. And possibly dominate for the rest of the American Experiment.

Other than that, I can only offer these musical words of wisdom from The Only Band That Matters, or maybe just the last one that really did:


I've been beat up, I've been thrown Out
But I'm not down, No I'm not down
I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, No I'm not down
Amen, bros.

No comments: