Thursday, February 12, 2009

Useless Things

I was going to go on a bender about Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH) withdrawing his name from consideration for Secretary of Commerce, which President Obama had graciously offered to him after he lobbied for the job, even through Gregg is a Republican. He seems to have surprised the Obama team, which shot back from Gregg's statement with a somewhat snarkier one of their own. Bottom line seems to be that Republicans who stray from their "No! No! No!" orthodoxy right now are getting savaged by their own Party. I look forward to the next Democratic Senator from New Hampshire.

But instead of spending any more time on Sen. Useless, I am compelled to bring you a PROFANE AND NOT FOR FAMILY VIEWING video someone just shared with me. It is also about useless nonsense. I hope you find it as funny as I did...and maybe all too true:

Sony Releases Stupid Piece Of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work


Now to go out and upgrade my home TVs to HD...

No comments: