Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who knew?

Credit where credit's due:

Bush declined to critique the Obama administration in his first speech since leaving office in January. Former Vice President Dick Cheney has said that Obama's decisions threatened America's safety.

"I'm not going to spend my time criticizing him. There are plenty of critics in the arena," Bush said. "He deserves my silence."

Bush said he wants Obama to succeed and said it's important that he has that support. Talk-show host Rush Limbaugh has said he hoped Obama would fail.

"I love my country a lot more than I love politics," Bush said. "I think it is essential that he be helped in office."

He may be a war criminal, but he's showing a helluva lot more class than his scumbucket Vice President.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GWB should take Chas Grassley's advice.