Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lest We Forget

Sure, Mad Men is the best show currently running seasons on TV. But it still has a ways to go to best The Wire. In fact, I have a co-worker looking for a Mad Men substitute (she's jonesing!) who is now going to try The Wire on my recommendation.

So this curtain call by Charlie C. is here to remind all you fans out there of the greatness:



Any favorite quotes of yours missing? I didn't catch it if it's in there, but mine is, "And I'm not even Greek!"

Ah, as Sima says, "If I hear the music, I'm gonna dance."

All in the game, yo. All in the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great clip!

Meantime: the new Prisoner? Worst TV show ever made. In many, many ways it reminds me of the utterly stupid, pointless, and self-indulgent Twin Peaks movie.

If you haven't seen it yet, don't. It's not just a disappointment, there's almost nothing in there that's at all interesting on any level, even McKellen.