Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Addict

As a break from the Orwellian politics of USA 2006, here's a way to waste more time than reading blogs, with a lot less content to gum up your grain.

I've been a big fan of Corn Nuts in their original incarnation ("Ranch" flavored anything? Are you kidding me?) and enjoy their satisfying crunch. In keeping with the addictiveness of the snack brand, here's a puzzle they are running on their web site:

Ultra Block

I've linked to the Hedonista version because it was larger on my screen, hence more playable than the one that exists on the company's site, but I'm sure they have other fine games at Corn Nuts as well.

As with the Stronghold 2 mini-game I posted on a month ago, this is a very simple, very wasteful, very fun game. I've managed to reach Level 17, although it took awhile to get there. Think Tetris meets Minesweeper, and you've got the idea.

Looking forward to your cursing me out, but that's what the comments section is for, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»