Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fooled

With a deja-vu Iran debacle on our doorsteps (not an eminent threat, Bush Administration refusing entreaties for one-on-one talks), here's some more evidence that those who think had best speak loud and clear before it's too late:

Another Retired General who was Against the War

I just wonder why these clowns think that threats of war are actually going to deter any nuclear steps in Iran if there's absurdly blatant displays like this.

Doesn't that make one think some leaders over there want the U.S. to attack? How better to turn the most pro-U.S. country (that's the populace) against America than by igniting strident nationalism?

(In case you're looking for a sign, if you read about a bunch of U.S. Generals retiring in one short time period, that means George & Dick's WWIII is on.)

Fool me once, shame on you. "Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»