Monday, April 28, 2008

Amen

Jeffrey Wright at Hollywood Elsewhere captures the spirit of the week:
My political-junkie hunger suddenly faded last week. The get-Obama ugliness being generated by the Clinton campaign, the Republican attack dogs, the Reagan Democrats and the media chattering class has begun to act on my soul like Zyklon B. I'm finding myself starting to just tune it all out. For the time being, at least. After following this damn race for God knows how many months I'm starting to feel physically sick at some of things being kicked around. MSNNC's Chris Matthews began one of his shows last week by asking "is race a factor?" He actually said this in so many words.
With this guy and this guy, two respected men revealed to be total narcissistic, self-aggrandizing political performers to worry about, I've just about had it.

Keep me sane, Iceberg Slim.

Stay the course, Obama:

No comments: