Thursday, September 03, 2009

(Yet Still More) GOP Lies

It turns out celebu-winger Sarah Palin is not even close to what she says she is. A small excerpt of what her son-in-law says in Vanity Fair:
People think that Sarah likes hunting, fishing, and camping, but she doesn't. She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat -- I've never seen it. I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed.
That's what you get for for hiring a spokesmodel to speak at a convention.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Palin's family so screams out for a reality show.

Master Fu said...

Awesome he said, she said Netter.

Because this guy seems to be the most stand up individual. I think you should take everything he says as fact, which it seems you already do.

BTW Isn't he a father now? Shouldn't he be changing diapers?

Master Fu said...

Another thing, I'm not saying he's lying. Why would he be the first one to say this? You probably have to be a little outdoorsy to live in Alaska.

Anonymous said...

Damn!

I voted for Bush in 2004 because he seemed like a great guy to have a beer with, and then I found out he's an alkie and doesn't drink beer.

I voted for McCain in 2008 because he was a regular Man of the People, and then I found out he's got 12 houses.

I want to vote for Palin in 2012 because she knows how to field dress a moose, but now I find out that's not true either!

What the heck is a discerning Republican voter like me to do?!