Friday, April 02, 2010

Still More Hate

How angry (and dangerous) are the conservatives? Well, you've got a doctor in Florida who has hung a sign on his door saying that if you voted for Obama, don't bother returning as one of his patients. F'real. Then you've got a conservative group threatening thirty governors to leave office within three days or be removed. Ominous.

Best of all, you have Erick Erickson, radical rightwing editor of the litmus-test conservative RedState blog, who was inexplicably hired by CNN to provide "balance" (to who, Mother Theresa?), and threatened shotgun violence against U.S. Census workers on his radio show yesterday:

I’m not filling out this form. I dare them to try and come throw me in jail. I
dare them to. Pull out my wife’s shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes
being scared at the door. They’re not going on my property. They can’t do that.
They don’t have the legal right, and yet they’re trying.

Nice way to break telegraph breaking the law, Erick. Anyone care to wager now long before CNN puts him on waivers?

No comments: