Saturday, May 13, 2006

100

It's been almost two months since I started Nettertainment, and am proud to say I've posted at least once daily. This is actually post #100, tra-la-la.

To our consistent readers as well as the casual visitors I offer thanks for making it all worth it.

In honor of this dubious event, I've added a way for readers to email me with feedback, leads, suggestions, rants, burnt (lingual) offerings in the sidebar. Please note that the address is provided with a little spam protection, so you'll need to carefully remove CUT and OUT to make it reach me.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Ned!!!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»