Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lying Fascists

So El Presidente Bush's permanent war means that they have to tap our phones without the loincloth of a warrant.

Wow, that walk down the hall to FISA is just too much for BushCheneyCo's NSA. A warrant might mean...oversight by someone who isn't part of the machine.

My guess has always been that they are spying on their political opponents, since in their rhetoric their political opposition would indeed be counter to their "War on Terror". The justification, as always: 9/11.

That is, of course, unless they were already planning to monitor calls before 9/11.

Say hello to:

Pioneer Groundbreaker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the one-word post titles? You must have dropped that a while ago and I didn't notice?

Mark Netter said...

Eight of the last ten have been single word titles. And who can forget the first multi-word title back in 03/18/2006, V: Open Thread !

But honestly, as Nettertailia accumulates there's problem with how entries with the same name are stored. So unless I'm certain it's not a replication, I may drop in a second word on the header.

For example, I myself can't remember if I've already used Fascists, Liar, Evil, Colbert, Pleather or Independence. But I know that tonight was the first time I used, "Lying Fascists."