Saturday, April 14, 2007

Turnover

When people ask me what I think about the Don Imus firing, I have to say that I don't. So maybe there's the outrage, so maybe there's the hypocrisy, so maybe there's the long time coming. Goodbye, Don, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way to satellite radio. Next I'd like to see the non-Fox networks ban the Glenn Beck's and Ann Coulters from the airwaves, and Sam Seder to get their spots.

But I do think it is part of a wave. If El Presidente, his co-Nixon Cheney at the Iraq War have done anything salutary is to exhaust the majority of the American public in their old, corrupt ways. Whether all justice will be served is unlikely, maybe moot, but last November's total repudiation of them at the polls was just the start, and now I'm expecting the turnovers to start rolling in, all the way to November 2008.

Next up: A.G. Alberto Gonzales and World Bank President/co-architect of the Iraq War Paul Wolfowitz.

Turnover nation.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We can only hope!