Friday, August 17, 2007

Beauty

While I've been running The Daily Reel feed in the Nettertainment sidebar for a few months, I've never embedded photos or videos before, instead linking off in a kind of pre-2004 manner.

Here's the first embedded video in the brief history of this blog so far, and I'm interested to know if readers like the idea of adding more.

This one is a mesmerizing, highly repeatable, highly freeze-frameable tribute to some of the (subjective, I know) prettiest female faces in Hollywood history, from Mary Pickford to Halle Berry, backed by one of my favorite pieces of music, from J.S. Bach's Six Suites for Unaccompanied Cello.

All that glamor:

UPDATE: Feed removed -- I did get a complaint from a regular and valued reader who's machine got torched by the video, so just click on the link above for glamorous goodness.

No comments: