Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hate

Ted Nugent's got a whole other kind of fever:
I was in Chicago last week, I said, "Hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these, you punk!" Obama, he’s a piece of sh*t and I told him to suck on my machine gun! Let’s hear it for them. I was in New York and I said, "Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch. And since I'm in California, how about Barbara Boxer? She might want to suck on my machine gun! Hey, Dianne Feinstein, ride one of these, you worthless whore!"

This is from the concert stage, holding two machine guns. This is from someone published on the Wall Street Journal editorial page.

Imagine if some rock star had made these threats against Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani, Mitch McConnell, Oren Hatch.

Dick Cheney or George W. Bush.

Why isn't Nugent in lockdown?

No comments: