Monday, February 25, 2008

1 Week

Here's how Obama is doing in Texas:
The new Survey USA Texas poll everyone was anticipating today shows Barack Obama moving into the lead:
704 LVs, MoE 3.8, (2/18 results in parenthesis)
Obama: 49% (45%)
Clinton: 45% (50%)

Here's the landscape in Ohio:
"Buoyed by a big shift among college-educated voters," Sen. Barack Obama is gaining on Sen. Hillary Clinton, who now leads 51% to 40% among Ohio likely Democratic primary voters, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.

Nationwide:

CBS News/NYT national poll:

Jan 13: Clinton 42%, Obama 27%
Feb 3: Clinton 41%, Obama 41%
Feb 25: Obama 54%, Clinton 38%


Seven days to tell the tale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark: GS just turned me on to your blog. For my part I've now adopted a policy of giving $100 to Obama every day that Hillary does something that pisses me. I think this should be a great policy for all of your readers who haven't hit their limit yet. bc

Mark Netter said...

Dear BC:

Thanks for the comment and welcome to Nettertainment. Been some good comments lately, some back and forth. Free speech, all the way, and I'm surprised if you're not broke by next Tuesday.

- Mark