Thursday, February 07, 2008

Nuts

Willard Romney quit his campaign today and in his kiss-off speech, rather than speaking in any statesmanlike manner as others have, he sounded like a dangerous suck-up lunatic loser:
Romney: ”If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.”
Well, now that they're no longer serving by trying to get him elected, does this finally mean that his sons will enlist in the War he so rabidly supports?

Sadly, with both Mitt and Rudy now out of the race, we're clean out of Republican candidates endorsed by Netterainment. With McCain out in front and Huckabee building a case for VP, we're down to the only two GOP candidates that ever gave me pause that they might win.

Guess who already polls better against McCain.

No comments: