Monday, March 13, 2006

Cajones

Here's to Wisconsin Senator Russ Feingold, a Democrat with actual rocks in his pants. If only the rest of the D.C. arm of the party would follow suit, we could get some action on the ball:

Hard Rockin' Russ

Most Americans have little time for the fine points of political discourse. We're too busy raising kids, holding down the job, trying to make this year a little easier than last. So I'm not one to hold it against the populace if discussions on the differences between national health insurance plans just makes them sleepy.

But most folks do get the broad strokes. In this case...

Dangerous Loser

...most folks know the score. So why doesn't the whole damned "opposition" party get in line behind Sen. Feingold and show us they do, too?

Call your Senator.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Some other senator (and I think it was Bill Frist) said that Russ' remarks were undermining the strength of American in a time of war...and how dare Mr. Feingold! Something like that anyway. I just rolled my eyes. Those Repugs are always trying to undermine the validity of a different opinion - they are unAmerican. They are always projecting. If the met MD, they might just understand they are projecting their crap on someone else.

Mark Netter said...

Even Donna Brazile, one of the more insider Dems who I'm hoping the party can veer away from, comes out in favor of supporting Feingold: Roll Call Article

If she has, everyone should!!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»